Posted by Westcoast Foodie Blogger
S’mores Cookie Pie
Brought to us from Miss Sami Sunshine Blog
Do you get unexpected guests? This recipe is so easy that you can just throw it together in no time! It’s so tasty too, you will definitely impress your guests.
I like to make this around “that time of the month”. I’m usually lazy, and crave warm chocolate! This pie hits the spot when it comes to any chocolate cravings.
1 16.5 oz tube of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (make your own here)
1 8.25 oz tube of refrigerated chocolate chip cookie dough (make your own here)
1 7oz container of marshmallow fluff
1 bag of chocolate chips (size of your preference, depending on how much chocolate you want)
1. Preheat oven to the temperature stated on the cookie dough package.
2. Unwrap the 16.5oz cookie dough and press into a 9 inch pie pan. Press on the bottom and up the sides.
3. Empty the marshmallow fluff on the cookie dough crust and spread evenly.
4. Top the fluff with HOWEVER MANY CHOCOLATE CHIPS YOU WANT!!!! You can go crazy or light. 😉
5. Open the 8.25oz tube of cookie dough, grab some in your hands, roll and flatten dough. Place flattened dough on top of the chocolate chips. You can flatten a big piece and take care of the top of the pie in one fell swoop, or, you can flatten smaller pieces and place them so they cover evenly.
6. Bake the pie the amount stated on the cookie dough package, or until its golden brown.
7. Cool completely(if you can handle waiting) and serve with a tall glass of ice cold milk!