Eat! Vancouver 2013- all star Canadian line up for the Food Network Celebrity Stage
It was exciting to see announcement of an All-Canadian star lineup on the Food Network Celebrity Stage at this year’s EAT! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival: Spice Goddess Bal Arneson, Anna Olson of Bake with Anna Olson, Chef Chuck Hughes of Chuck’s Week Off, and Vancouver’s own Iron Chef: America winner and Food Concept Architect for Cactus Club Restaurants, Chef Rob Feenie.
For the first time, EAT! Vancouver will be highlighting exhibitors offering gluten-free products and seminars. FLAVOURS Magazine is the new presenting sponsor of the show.
For the latest news release, click here
Returning features of EAT! Vancouver include:
– Food Network Celebrity Stage
– International Culinary Stage
– Grapes & Hops Stage, featuring wine and beer related seminars, food pairings, and tastings.
– The Bites of Vancouver Pavilion, offering appetizer-size plates from local restaurants.
– Wine, Beer and Spirits Tasting Pavilion
– The BC Chef’s Association Art Show and Competition
– The World Culinary Travel Expo
– Cheese Seminars presented by The Dairy Farmers of Canada
– Culinary Classes presented by Pacific Institute of Culinary Arts (PICA)
More will follow in the coming weeks, but if you want to stay up to date or buy tickets, keep your eye on click here for more
11th annual EAT! Vancouver Food + Cooking Festival
Friday May 24 – 2-9pm
Saturday May 25 – 10am-9pm
Sunday May 26 – 10am-5pm
BC Place Stadium, 777 Pacific Boulevard, Vancouver BC V6B 4Y8
Info and tickets: http://www.eat-vancouver.com
Tickets: Adults $16 ($14 online), Seniors $14, Youth 13-16 $9, Free for kids 12 & under
Facebook Page: Facebook.com/eat.vancouver
Twitter @EAT_Vancouver, #eatbuzz
It is sure to be an exciting event so mark your calendars and make plans to head down to the show with family or friends…. Or both!
You Gotta Try This!
Posted on April 4, 2013, in Food glorious food from the heart and soul, special extra treat, you ask for it and ill find it out and tagged celebrity chefs, Food Network Canada Eat Vancouver food show, gluten free offering, new food products. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.